03 febrero 2016

A CHARITY, by Sabrina Del Rosal

A MUFFIN, A smile


My idea is to sell muffins in a stall in a public place or big surface such as... for about 2€ a piece. This money will be for CARITAS.

I'm going to make different muffins. They will be sold for different prices, so people will have different choices. It means that they will decide how much they want to donate.
I'm going to talk with the ... (shopping centre) to ask them if I can have a stand there. I hope they will.

When people pass by my stand, I'm going to inform them about the charity event. I'm going to have brochures will the information and many advertising posters.

For the posters, I have asked DAVID MUÑOZ, one of the best Spanish chefs, to lend his image for my posters. He is eager to colaborate in the event.

I'm going to make advertising so in the inauguration day, I expect a lot of people will come. The event will run for two months starting from 15:00 to 21:00.

I think that it is a good idea because the majority of people like muffins and if it's to help poor people, I think that they will buy them with more enthusiasm. I have decided to donate the money to Caritas since I believe that they really help the people in need.

Please if you want to help people who really need it, don't wait and come to colaborate with us.

Original idea by SABRINA DEL ROSAL, project for ENGLISH. 4ºESO

A CHARITY: Project for ENGLISH 4ºESO

No hay comentarios: