15 junio 2015

ANOTHER SONG: DO YOU REMEMBER THE KISS IN THE POOL?

The night is over and I keep thinking of you.
Do you remember the kiss in the pool?
My heart is beating fast
and it is easy to hear.

In the crowd I only see you
I'm still here for you.
Do you remember the kiss in the pool?

My mind is completely occupied... oh, oh...

When I enter through the door,
I only see you before I close my eyes.
The song that is playing talks about love,
love, love, love...

I don't understand what your parents did.
How they have such an awesome son?
I don't understand how I didn't see you before.
I know that this is your favourite song.

And I know that my heart only beats for you, you, you..
Do you remember the kiss in the pool?

Maybe I found love, oh, oh, oh.
I can't stop thinking of you.
I would like to know if you feel the same.
I will do everything for you
I never felt this way,
This feeling sends me to the clouds...
Oh, do you remember the kiss in the pool?
By Claudia, Andrea, Paco and Juan

No hay comentarios: